Friday, August 28, 2009

For KT's challenge

Well this is a first for me, as I never done a challenge before but I had to make an exception for this one. My blogging buddy Shells' little Katie wanted to set a challenge on her mum's blog. She provided us with a sketch and the theme was cute,cuddly and romantic...I don't normally do cute and cuddly so had to search for an image..found this one on GFC, printed it off a few times and decoupaged it up. Why not pop along to Shells blog and join in with KT's challenge. Good Luck with the challenge KT hope you get loads of entries.

Been slacking on the blogging again, I catch up,.. leave it for a few days, but as you all make such amazing cards and so many of them, it takes me hours and hours to look at them all, I intend to try and catch up again with everyone later this evening. I also want to say thanks to everyone for the lovely comments you left me on my previous posts.