Sunday, August 23, 2009

You're the best!

{this is my second post for the day, scroll down to see the first}

There She Goes Clear Stamps is getting ready to celebrate their 1 year anniversary so I thought I would congratulate them by sharing a card I made using my favorite TSG set. You can find the new TSG Blog here.
This was one of the cards I created last month for the DTGD challenges at SCS. I think it might have been my favorite of all. It really is so much prettier in person. It is a biggie at 5 1/2" square.

I stamped the little leaves from the Flowers of Happiness set from There She Goes Clear Stamps in the background with Willow, Espresso and Meadow inks. I stamped the branch in Espresso and colored the leaves with my copics. I stamped the branch a second time and cut each leaf out and popped it up on a rolled up mini glue dot. You shoulda seen me doin' that one!I went over the branches and a bit of the leaves with my Stardust pen to give them a little shimmer. The circles were cut with my Classic Circle Nesties. This card looks so much better in person, I took lots of shots, but couldn't get the perfect one.

The details:
Stamps: Flowers of Happiness-TSG, You're the Best-Hero
Inks: Willow, Espress and Meadow Adirondack
Cardstock: White-Neenah, Chocolate and Dk Green-Prismatics, Glitter Stripe-My Mind's Eye
Extras: Copics, Ribbon-Amuse, Nesties, Stardust pen

See you again soon,