Sunday, August 23, 2009

Enjoy Today

Happy Sunday!
I woke up to a gentle summer rain today and although I am not a fan of rain, we need it as we are at the peak of fire season here. I would much rather have the rain than a big ol' forest fire anyday.
On with the card.......this card is 4 x 6 in size, I just thought I would change it up a bit. I love this little butterfly/flower image from Verve's Enjoy set so much. I stamped it and colored it in with my Prismacolor pencils and then I decided to emboss it with clear powder. I love the way it came out. I added the word Enjoy from the same set. The leafy parts on the flower are from from the same set. The little round blossom is from the Budding Blossoms set. It is hard to tell, but the card base and layers are lt aqua from Prismatics, they almost look white in the pic.
This card is all packaged up and ready to be mailed along with a little gifty for a friend of mine that I haven't see for awhile now.
The details:
Stamps: Enjoy and Budding Blossoms-Verve
Cardstock/Paper: white from stash, print from Kaisercraft, dk aqua-Worldwin, lt aqua-Prismatics
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Top Boss
Extras: Dew Drops, Prisma Pencils, ribbon (from Debbie)
I hope everyone has a great day today!

Hugs,