Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Blooms

Happy Birthday There She Goes!

This week I was fortunate to be the winner of this beautiful Bloom set from There She Goes Clear Stamps (thanks Jessica). As soon as it arrived I knew I wanted to use it to create a birthday card for TSG's first birthday.

I started by stamping the image several times on Neenah Classic Crest with Espresso Adirondack Ink and then coloring with my Copic markers. I used YG02, YG07, YG09 and a touch of E37 for the flowers and G40, G82 and G99 for the stems and leaves. I cut the base image out with my Classic circle nesties and then sponged some Summer Sky Memento ink into background. The brown and yellow cardstocks are from Prismatics and the print is from Basic Grey's Marrakech collection. The brown satin ribbon is from my stash.
I wish you all a happy Sunday,