Thursday, August 20, 2009

Just a Breeze

Hi there! I hope this finds you having a great Thursday afternoon! I started this card with the Fall to Layout #55 from the Clean and Simple blog.
I made this card for my pal Karen who recently moved here to California from Washington. I am thrilled she is only a few hours away. I am hoping her move was a breeze!
I stamped Karen's Electric Fan on Neenah Classic Crest Solar White cs and colored it with my Copics (R14, R29 and R35). I added a little Frost Blue (B00) for the wind and C1 (Gray) for the metal part around the fan blades and below for some shadow.
What is hard to see in the picture is the sparkle! I went around the fan and blades with my Stardust pen and then covered the fan blades and fan stand with Glossy Accents. I just love it!
Here are the deets:
Stamps: Electric Fan #2088 Lockhart Stamp Company
Ink: Memento Black
Cardstock: Neenah Classic Crest SW, Penny Lane/My Mind's Eye, Worldwin
Accessories: Copics, Button, Ribbon
Thanks for looking,