Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Weekend at the Cabin!

I'm going to blog my weekend with pictures.
It was fantasy football draft weekend at my house. My husband had
several (I mean several) of his buddies over 'all weekend' - so the girls and I
escaped to my most favorite place in the world - the cabin!
This is me and my Grandpa Carroll!

My brother Ben came out to stay the night with us, visit and hang out with the girls.

He started fishing off the dock when he got there and all of a sudden...

6 beautiful loons swam by.


Lillian isn't used to sleeping in a crib any more, but at the cabin she has her own
special crib. She looks very happy ~ because Unlce Ben let her jump in there.

One of our favorite things at the cabin is eating breakfast outside on the deck.
For some reason the food just tastes better out there.
Here are my babies after their tummies are full from breakfast.
Mommy and Lilli

Mommy, Lilli and 'Meow'

Me and my girls.
Alexa just got in from swimming with Ben.
She is freezing and I'm warming her up in the sun.
Alexa and I at the cabin! :)
Our favorite place!

Me and My Mom ~ Playing Cards!
We played Solitaire over and over and over and finally won
Sunday afternoon.
Me and My girls -
Enjoying a beautiful morning at the lake.

2 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bunk Beds!

Alexa walking on the dock with her blankie and Ruby in hand.

Best Buds!
Grandpa Tom and Lilli-Cruz


Uncle Benski caught the girls a fish.


Alexa and Uncle Ben


Even tho it wasn't very warm, Alexa was determined to go swimming.
Luckily she has an Uncle that can't say 'no' to her. Uncle Ben took her swimming.
Thanks Ben!

Baby Lillian ~ Sound Asleep


Our cousin Stacey came out Saturday afternoon for a visit.
We discussed "Cousin Weekend" that will be held in June at the cabin.
We can't wait - should be tons of fun!
Stacey ~ Dawn ~ Benski

Stacey ~ Dawn

Jennah, her boyfriend, Matt and Grace and Cale also stopped by.
We had so much fun visiting, catching up and LAUGHING!
Jennah~Dawn~Stacey
Jennah ~ Stacey

Jennah and her boyfriend, Matt
They sat on the floor for (a while) and tried to finish Alexa's Snow White puzzle.
Even tho it was a challenge for them, they managed to put it all together.
Good job Guys!
The funny thing is, later that weekend, my dad struggled with the same puzzle.
Ages 4+ guys - come on!
Jennah ~ Lillian
Apparently Jennah has a tendancy to make children cry.
I don't see any tears. Again, Good job Jennah! :)
The Gang!
Benski~Alexa~Jennah~Cale~Grace~Dawn~Lillian~Stacey

Cale~Lilli~Grace~Alexa~Matt~Jennah

Grace~Alexa~Ben~Stacey

Gracie ~ Lillian

Dawn ~ Jennah

We got Benski to LAUGH!


Loving Sisters~ Alexa and Lillian

Alexa and Stacey on the dock at the cabin!

Cale and Alexa playing in the 'fort' under the stairs at the cabin.

Cale boppin me on the head with an inflatable hammer~

Grandma Diane reading to Alexa at the cabin.
Some 'down' time.

Lillian, looking so cute in a hat.

Lillian insisted on carrying my 10 lb. purse all over the place.

Alexa's wet clothes hanging on the line after Grandma Diane let her play in the water
with her clothes on.

Alexa catching frogs ~ and trying to catch chipmunks.


We caught a frog~
there are several pics of this ~
I thought they were all too cute.

Lillian was very curious and wanted to touch it.


Alexa would rather stand back and watch.


"I'm touching a frog!"



Time to go home..
Grandpa Carroll~Alexa~Dawn~Lillian~Grandma Katie
Thanks for letting us stay at the cabin!

We had so much fun!