Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Twinchie Quilt


Good morning! Today I am sharing a card that I made for a swap over on SCS. I rarely participate in swaps, but this one was to use Anna Wight/Whipper Snapper stamps and the Joy Fold technique. I have had this adorable Homespun Quilt set for a little while now and knew it would be perfect for this swap. I stamped two of the images (two times each) onto a cream Twinchie square with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. The outer blocks are colored with Copics (green and pink) and the inner pieces were paper pieced with adorable prints from the October Afternoon Farm Fresh collection. Half of the sentiment is stamped on the outside of the card and the rest is on the inside. The card base is PL Lipstick Red from Gina K. Designs. The panels are more of the yummy OA Farm Fresh collection. (I love, love this cardstock). To finish off the card, I added some teeny tiny rhinestones to two of the quilt squares and some ribbon from my stash.

Thanks for looking!