Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Love/Hate

Love...

1.) How Lillian's finger is like a magnet to her nose. No matter how many times I pull her hand away, it instantly goes right back to her nose. I could do it a hundred times.

2.) That both my girls could eat bow noodles drenched in alfredo sauce every single night for dinner.

3.) Alexa's laugh. It's obnoxious, but infectious.

4.) That Lilli goes potty on the potty chair, even at school.

5.) My husband thought the network channel TLC, stood for Tender Loving Care. I told him the other day that it stands for The Learning Channel and he doesn't seem to believe me.

6.) Alexa's constant need to 'trick' me. She declares the day as 'opposite day' and says, No means Yes and Yes means No. OR, 'copy cat day', where she copies every thing I say.

7.) When Alexa just randomly breaks out into song and sings the ABC's from the depths of her lungs.

8.) When Lillian still wants to pretend she is a baby, but still knows she is a big girl.

9.) Lillian always wanting to be naked.

10.) The coffee mug my husband bought me the other day, filled with warm delicious carmel cappuccino. It's pink :)


Hate...

1.) Being cold.

2.) Having a cold.

3.) Snow.

4.) Being cold.

5.) Having a cold.

6.) Snow.

7.) Being cold.

8.) Having a cold.

9.) Snow.

10.) Being cold.