Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lovely Spring

Hi there! I have a great Spring card to share with you tonight. I really can't wait for Spring to get here. We have had lots of rain (much needed), but I am a tried and true California girl and I like my sunshine!

For my card, I used the Spring Florals Card Kit from Gina K. Designs and one of the frames from the Lovely Labels set. I added a piece of print cardstock from October Afternoon and a little bit of yellow crochet trim from my stash, otherwise the cardstock, floral stamps and pearls were from the Spring Florals Card Kit. I love that you can open your set and immediately have ideas and cardstock ready to go.

For even more ideas with the Spring Florals stamp set, please check out these links:















There are many more projects that can be found in the StampTV gallery by clicking on this tag: springflorals

Enjoy all the samples tonight! If you haven't purchased this stamp set yet, please take note that the free Card Kit will be included with each purchase until March 18th. At that time, the next card kit stamp set will be released.