Monday, February 8, 2010

Sweeeeets!!!!


Hi there! Today I have this sweet little card to share with you. This is also my 250th blog post! I know that is not alot to some of you, but for me it is! I have been at this blogging thing for 3 years now and I hope to keep it up for while longer. I know I don't post daily, but I thank each and everyone of you who read and keep up with what is going on in my crazy little world. ((HUGS)) to you all!

This is a card from my recent Valentine class. I just love this little mouse in the candy box from the Piece of my Heart set from Penny Black. I pulled out my colored pencils for this one. I forgot how fun it was to color with them. The print papers are from the Basic Grey Bittersweet collection (one of my all time fav collections). To ruffle the ribbon, I just pulled on one side of the stitching and eased the gathers. Tip: Don't pull too hard on the stitching or it will come out the other end of the ribbon. Ask me how I know...............:)