Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pictures..

Valentine's Day at Perkins.
The girls each got a cookie with their meal.

They were bigger than their faces.


We went over to Mike and Inna's last night so Adam could help set up Tori's new bed and bedding. It's her 12th Birthday today and for her Birthday she received new bedding and things for her room, to make it more teenager friendly. We had lots of fun coming up with new idea's on how to decorate her room.
It got to be a late night for the girls and Lillian slept in this morning until 8:30. This is the picture Adam sent me when she woke up. It said "Hi Mommy, I just woke up at 8:30 and finished my oatmeal and yogurt for breakfast. I love you."

My beautiful girls, brushing their teeth!!

On Monday, President's Day, Adam took his teens to the Mall of America on a scavenger hunt. This was part of the decor. Funny!