Friday, February 12, 2010

Hi ladies.
I hope you are all well and your mojo is over flowing.
so sorry i have been such a very bad blogger been so busy over the last few months i have not had no time for any crafting except for the heart shaped box i made my swop partner over in america which im afraid neither of us has recieved yet.
But as soon as i do i will be showing lots of pictures of both of them . i was realy pleased with the one i made asi had never done one before and just hope my swop partner likes it.
I have no card to show you to day but want to share with you a blog i just found oh my goodness this lady is amazing.
she is also having a blog candy please pop over and take a look.I dont usualy put candys on a post but i would love you all to take a look at her work  http://designsbyterrigordon.blogspot.com/
here is a picture of the candy give away.

hand made.I would so love to win this.
ends 14th febuary
back very soon i promiss
love tracey