Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ssstt....Can You Keep A Secret?

A week ago, my friend Febe, published this sunny post and she asked me to make my own version. So, there it is! I will reveal 10 of my secrets which maybe you haven’t known. Only 10? Sure! What do you expect, guys? A wise man said, ”Secrets make someone have charm” I think 10 are enough coz i dont want to loose my charm lol...

10. When I’m in elementary, I’ve wanted to run from home because my older sister took my Dee-Dee liquid soap. I cried and already packed my things into my bag but finally I revoke my intention because I didn’t know where I would go.
9. I have fallen in the embarrassing position in front of the girl who I had a crush on in high school.
8. I always look in everything that can make a reflection, just to make sure my hair is in the right place. Few months ago, I looked into a car window glass to fix my hair without knowing there’s a girl inside the car. She opened the window and got me blush.
7. I have cried to protect my best friend from my other friend who wanted to punch him. Not because I was afraid but because I was affected emotionally by my own action.

___oh no… I’m too ashamed to continue this writing, lol___

6.
I’m not a photogenic. I will only get 4 nice photos with the perfect smile from 10 shots.
5. I watched “Kingdom Of Heaven” seven times (twice in theater, five times in VCD/DVD)
4. Sometimes, I just want to be alone.
3. I have fought with mom in Christmas Eve and went away (again) from home. Turn off my phone and went as far as I could to stay away from home. Confused where I had to go, I bought two bottles of Green Sand and sit in the garden near my home till midnight. I apologized to my mom when I got home.
2. I cried in the middle of the night when I watched football match on TV, hoping if my father could accompany me to watch football and discussing the match. I think I missed him at that time.
1. I never said my feeling to a girl I like directly. Maybe I didn’t have that courage, maybe I didn’t want to risk our relationship. But I’ve promised to myself, i will tell my feeling gently when I find a girl who I fall in love with.

THAT’S ENOUGH!!! My face is already like boiled crab!! I cant believe i wrote this but this is fun indeed. Hey, why don’t u make ur own version, I will love to read yours =)