Monday, September 21, 2009

Disco Diva

A bit of a fun card this one. As soon as I saw this flippin woman I knew exactly who I was going to make a card for using it. Our friend Bev, we met her & her husband in a bar on top of a mountain in Austria, during a snow storm, not much skiing took place that afternoon but we found a friendship that has lasted about 15 years. The first time we went to a round table ladies night with them she wore a dress just like this. The image so reminds me of her except for the ponytail..she's always the life and soul of the party. She loved it and immediately saw the resemblance.




The decoupage sheet is from La Pashe Flippin Women, although it doesn't show too well I used black and crystal glitter on each fringe of the dress. The disco ball was also glittered, I found the ball and the background on google images.

I really can't get used to this new blogger, images won't go where I want them to, and can anyone tell me where the spell checker has gone, 'cos I can't find it anymore, preview is nothing like what appears on the page either, I'll try again but think I'll have to switch back to the old one...

Thanks everyone for popping by and for taking the time to leave your comments, I really appreciate them