Friday, September 25, 2009

Sew Many Cards Scarecrow Set/Pink Elephant Sketch

I'm beginning to really love sketches. It just makes it so much easier to get my project started. This sketch is the pink elephant challenge this week and it just put me in a fall mood for some reason. When we moved from South Dakota to Hawaii last year I didn't think I would ever miss cold weather but I do find myself longing for that crisp air of Fall (not that I'm complaining). This cute little scarecrow was designed by Angela over at Sew Many Cards (Sewn Together Digital Stamps) and you can find him here. He's part of a set that is free with just a $10 order! If you haven't already been over to visit, please come check her sweet stamps out and....check her blog as she is part of a challenge blog hop over the next week! Lots of wonderful goodies to win!