Monday, September 7, 2009

Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies



I have finally found the perfect Chocolate Chip cookie recipe. So, I know your thinkin', man she is blond, doesn't she know the recipe is on the back of the Nestle's bag?

I love to bake, but for the life of me could never make the "perfect" chocolate chip cookie. They were either undercooked, overcooked, flat and crispy or just plain flat!

See those luscious babies up there? They actually came out of my oven. Can you tell I am excited? I found this recipe, Chocolate Chip Cookies, while I was surfing the Tasty Kitchen website. They are a little crispy around the edges, chewy in the middle and not too sweet. I used my cookie scoop (approx 1 1/4" round) to measure out my dough with. I cooked them for 14 minutes at 350*

If you haven't been to Tasty Kitchen yet, run don't walk. Your taste buds (and your families) will be happy you did. Tasty Kitchen is the brainchild of Ree Drummond, AKA: The Pioneer Woman. If you haven't been to her blog yet, grab a cup of coffee and head over there now. You won't want to miss a thing!

For you cardies, I'll have a new one up tomorrow!

Hugs,