Sunday, September 13, 2009

The 11th Hour

Well, here it is! My card for the TSG19 sketch challenge from last Monday. It really is the 11th hour for this card! It is 11:00 pm and I am finally finished and ready to post. I have had this card in my head since I saw the sketch on Monday. This week was a busy one, with getting DH off on his fishing trip and all. Men! Why can't they ever find their socks......he is in Mexico.....I say go barefoot! The fish won't care!

Oh, I digress, the base cardstock is from the DCWV Spring Cardstock Stack (I think I have had this for 2 years, maybe 3), the rest of the cardstock is from the Basic Grey Marrakech 6 x 6 paper pad.

All of the stamps used were from the TSG Treemendous set. Isn't that tiny bird the cutest? The brad is from Kaisercraft's Pennyroyal collection (range - if your talking to an Aussie) :) The inks are: Adirondack Espresso and Lettuce for the tree and Memento Cantaloupe and Potter's Clay for the leaves. The little bird is Memento Bahama Blue.

I better run, so I can add this to Mr. Linky on the TSG blog.