Monday, September 28, 2009

DEATH



What is death?

Someone said, “death is the end”

The other said, “death is the beginning”



The end of what?

The beginning of what?

Should be I afraid in front of death?



“If death is the end, you should be afraid”

“If it is the beginning, you shouldn’t be afraid”

Then I answered,”Come on, don’t bluffing with me, people!”



How can you tell me about death if you have never dead?

All you can do are only imagine and predict the definition of death

Then you are convincing other people to support your belief



About death,

You know nothing…

I know nothing…



But I know one person who knows about death

He knows it because he has already beaten the death

He was dead but He restored to live three days after



Am I afraid in front of death?

My body and soul scream, “yes I do!”

But my spirit is always in peace



Because the day when I will face the death,

I will not be alone

Jesus will be in my right side and hold my hand