Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Gr8 Day!

A friend asked me,
“How is your day, jak?”
Then my mind asked me,
“What should I’m going to answer?”

I can’t answer, “My day is great!”
Because I will make a lie
How fine I do my job in the office,
It can’t deny the fact that it’s only a dull routine stuff

I also can’t answer, “My day is terrible!”
Because I will make another lie
How terrible the circumstances I have,
It still can’t deny the fact that everyday is a gift

Wake up, Jak!
Open your eyes and see the thousand of sunlight
Fill your lungs with ton gallons of O2
And have a bread of life as your breakfast

Today , I wanna work my regular job
But it will be never dull at all
Coz whatever I wanna do,
I wanna do it as I wanna do it for God

Today, I wanna share blessings with friends
To inspire and to be inspired by them
Coz that’s God’s will
So that we can love and complete each other

Today, I wanna do my piece
A piece to put bricks into my dream wall
Maybe today I can only put one brick
I still wanna do it

Now I know the answer
I’m gonna answer my friend,
“My day is great!”
Not because the day is great

But because when my alarm rings in the morning,
and when I open my eyes for the first time
I have decided,
That I will have a great day =)