Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Weekend in the Country.

Today I'm packing and trying to get ready to leave for a couple days! I am going to spend the weekend out in the country at my moms house. It's the same house where I grew up, so there are always lots of friends and family to see, and plenty to keep me busy. Mom's house is only a couple hours from here, but it still seems like there's a lot to do before I leave for three days.

This weekend will be extra busy! Visiting with mom, Dad is in from out of town, My Niece is graduating high school, there's a party for the whole family at my Grandmas (Which means more family I haven't seen in a long time!) and I still need to fit in time for friends and thrifting!

Unfortunately, I will have limited (at best) internet availability. That means no shop, or blog updates, but you can still purchase from the shop, and I will ship orders out first thing Monday morning. Messages are still always welcome, and I will answer them as soon as I can!

This was taken standing on my moms front porch in the spring. The bridge is an old Railroad Bridge, over the Susquehanna River. I think it's going to be a lovely weekend.
Spring.