Sunday, June 27, 2010

Brag Monday and Boardwalk Bragfest!


"Paris Clips" Drawing--No. 2


Hi Everyone...and welcome to my new internet "home." I'm pretty excited!

I just completed a drawing for these little clips and I made some more for Brag Monday and Boardwalk Bragfest and now I am having a second drawing.

If you would like to enter to win these, please leave a comment. It is open to everyone.

They were created with commercial papers and a crown image from the Graphics Fairy.

I will announce a NEW winner on July 15, 2010.

If you scroll down, I have 2 more drawings going on...Don't miss them!

(And one more thing--Jamie, my little Maltese sends kisses to Miss Babbette! For those of you who don't know, Babbette is Jan from Boardwalk Bragfest's wonderful Maltese--I guess they are "canine soulmates!")

THIS DRAWING IS NOW CLOSED.

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs,
Cindy