Monday, June 28, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


Monday, Monday - once again! And I did get quite a bit of reading and writing done last week! I played catch up on writing review, and have great plans to work on my blog some this week!

I love being a part of my friend Sheila's meme, "It's Monday, What Are You Reading?" (see her blog for more information on all the great blogs who particpate in this weekly get-together! http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/)


So with no further ado - here's my lists ~

What Did I Read Last Week?

Spoken From The Heart by Laura Bush - Excellent book!



Insatisable by Meg Cabot - ok, you know me and vampires - not a big fan of them! But this book really zings!!




Betsy Ross And The Making of America by Marla Miller - And we just thought all she did was sew flags!

Somewhere Inside by Laura and Lisa Ling - a beautiful tribute to sisterly love!


Everday in Tuscany by Frances Mayes - I so want to visit Tuscany someday! This book just refueled my desire!



WHAT I AM READING NOW:

Hope in A Jar by Beth Harbison




WHAT I PLAN TO READ THIS WEEK!:

Lowcountry Summer by Dorothea Benton Frank



Fly Away Home by Jennifer Weiner


One Season of Sunshine by Julia London




And I'm sure there will be a few more thrown in along the week!

Happy Monday, ya'll! Thanks for coming by! See ya real soon!!! Stay Cool!!