Monday, June 21, 2010

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?




Well, where did last week go? I did get quite a lot of reading done, but also Father's Day rolled around and some other "real life" events, and didn't get to as much as I planned.


Also, it seems that I'm always late to the part at my friend Sheila's meme - "It's Monday, What Are You Reading?" (see her blog for more information on all the great blogs who particpate in this weekly get-together! http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2010/06/14/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-40/) I have great intentions of being early....well, better late than never, I guess!


Here's what my week looked like, and what I've got to look forward to!



What Did I Read Last Week?





The Wildwater Walking Club by Claire Cook - oh, this is a goooood one!!! Can't wait to share the review with ya'll!!

(I'll be hosting a blog stop on Claire's book tour for her new book, "Seven Year Switch," on July 21st! I'm so excited!!)

Dragon Haven by Robin Hobb - LOVE this series!


Paradise Under Glass: An Amateur Creates A Conservatory Garden by Ruth Kassinger - as a gardener, I was fascinated by this book!



And, last but not least...

Frankenstein: Lost Souls by Dean Koontz - Was asked to do a quick turnaround on this book - and....well, just wait until you read my review!!!



WHAT I AM READING NOW:


Spoken From The Heart by Laura Bush





WHAT I HOPE TO READ THIS WEEK!:


Insatisable by Meg Cabot

Somewhere Inside by Laura and Lisa Ling

Everday in Tuscany by Frances Mayes

Hope in A Jar by Beth Harbison

Lowcountry Summer by Dorothea Benton Frank



Happy Monday, ya'll! Thanks for coming by! See ya real soon!!! Stay Cool!!