Thursday, October 15, 2009

SLIDESHOW!!

Ok, so as I'm sitting home with my sick daughter, Alexa, I finally figured out how to put a slideshow of pictures on my blog. Whoo Hooo..YAY ME! Please scroll down to the bottom of my blog and ENJOY!
m bvnvvnbnas they got inside her eyes glossed over, the diarrhea came running out and a fever woigfkvkvjbmbbv,cx,m.,escalated to 101.0. I left work immediatley to go pick her up and brought her right in to the doctor. Considering they were triple booked with patients with fevers, we got in pretty quickly, but then had to wait over 2 hours once we were put in a room. The doctor basically told me that it's too early to tell if it's influenza or pneumonia. She said if the symptoms worsen then bring her back in, and that was all we could do. I brought her back home to rest and her fever remained normal all through the night.
School policy is that they have to be fever free for 24 hours before coming back to school, so I took the day off today to make sure Alexa gets her rest. We brought Lilli to school at 11 and then stopped at Target for lunch and to pick up some diapers. We also got some supplies to make James a Welcome Home and Get Well Soon sign. He will be coming home either Monday or Tuesday. Alexa also picked out a special little stuffed puppy for him that even barks, because he loves puppies, especially Chip.
Alexa fell asleep around 3:30 and I had to wake her up to go pick up Lillian. She had a fever of 101.5 when we got back home and I gave her some Motrin right away. It seemed to kick in fast, because she is jumpin off the walls and eating pizza right now. She's kept her appetite, so that's good. Adam will stay home with her tomorrow. Now, we just pray that Lilli stays healthy.

Ok, now scroll down and ENJOY the slideshow.