Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ooh La La Posey--Just Us Girls

Good Morning! I will have a very special post a little later tonight, so stop back by.

I created this cute little card for this weeks challenge at the Just Us Girls Challenge Blog. This week the challenge was to create a 3-D flower. I used my Blossom Nesties to create my flower. I embossed my card with the Cuttlebug Textile Texture folder and then used a little bit of paper from the My Minds Eye Ooh La La/Her collection. The colors are so pretty in this paper! The Him collection is awesome too! I added lots of teeny rhinestones to the scallops and some of the petals in the flower. I love the leaf ribbon too, I think it was the perfect finish. I cased the layout from Kimberly Crawford (her card even had a cute cork flower on it) but I can't find her post to link back to, but you will want to check out her blog as she has lots of good stuff there!

After I was done, it dawned on me that I hadn't stamped on the card so I added a stamped sentiment to the inside so that I wouldn't have to stress over not stamping on my card. Yes, I am a goof nut sometimes! Need some of these goodies? Get them here.

hugs,