Tuesday, October 13, 2009

my love for vintage cards

Seems like ages since i was in the land of blog with all my friends.Things have finally settled down again maybe only for a couple of days but thats good for our house.
I have been in full system operation getting some cards together for sale so i can fund this crazy addiction.I want some new stamps papers and punchs not much ay.
wooow as i am writing this post i just sold this card along with another that was quick i only listed about half an hour ago.woooow

Yep its a vintage one.I keep trying to move off this theme but im never happy with the results of anyhing else i do.so i may as well just carry on and try to improve as i go along.
Im off now to have a look at all your wounderful work that i have missed out on over the last few weeks,I best put the kettle on its going to be a few hours before i finnish as usual.
thank you for stopping by and i hope you are well.
Angel Wishes Tracey xx