Friday, July 24, 2009

Thanks!


I created this card for Jen's DTGD challenge on SCS. Her challenge was to use a tag. I don't know why I didn't just do a simple tag of some sort. (insert eye roll). I think I had it in my mind that I wanted to use the silhouette floral image on my next project and couldn't get past that. So after quite a bit of time, I came up with this card. My heat tool was feeling a little neglected, so I embossed everything. I know the "tag" is pretty small, but it's there!

Here is the recipe:

Stamps: Just for Fun (Silhouette), American Art Stamp (Thanks!), CHF (Pretty Pattern BG)

Paper: PTI (Dark Chocolate, Ocean Tides, Aqua Mist)

Inks: Brilliance (Coffee Bean)

The extras: Clear EP, Ribbon, Nesties Labels 4, Brad

Now, if you are still with me, I want to dedicate this card to everyone who comes here and reads my blog. I have lost a few readers lately, but I have gained several more. I can't thank you all enough for taking a little bit out of your busy lives to see what I've cooked up!

Hugs to all,