Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sweet Tweet!


Today I have an adorable little candy bag that I made for three of the Dare to Get Dirty challenges on SCS. The challenges were: It's in the Bag, Flap Your Wings and Cut it Out. I just love this Bloom and Grow paper from My Mind's Eye. I paper pieced the little bird and tree with cardstock from the same collection. The second layer of leaves were coated with some Glossy Accents from Ranger to give them a little shine and stability. Then I added some Hershey's Nuggets to the little bag and I was done. Easy Peasy!
For those of you who come to my classes, be on the lookout for something like this with a Halloween theme. :)
Now, on to the ingredients:
Stamp(s): Memory Box--Bird in Tree
Cardstock: My Mind's Eye--Bloom and Grow Collection
Ink: Adirondack--Pitch Black
The Extras: Glossy Accents, Ribbon (PTI), EK Scallopped Scallop Punch

have a great Tuesday,