Monday, July 20, 2009

Sweet Sunday Butterflies

I created this card for the Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge (SSSC27) on Karen's blog. I have had this gorgeous Picotage background stamp from CHF for awhile now and had not opened the package, so I thought it was about time! I inked the stamp with Berry Sorbet ink and stamped it onto Sweet Blush cs. I trimmed the right edge of the cardfront about and inch or so and then punched a piece of Sweet Blush with my MS edge punch and attached it to the backside of the front panel. I ran a one inch piece of Berry Sorbet through the Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots EF and attached it to the inside back flap of the card. I tied some Sweet Blush satin ribbon around the edge and tied it in a sweet little knot.

For the sentiment panel, I stamped the Butterfly words from Penny Black in Berry Sorbet ink and cut the circle with my nesties. It is hard to see, but I sponged a bit of Berry Sorbet around the edge of the sentiment panel. I attached that to a Berry Sorbet scallop circle panel and finished it off with some MS punch butterflies that were dressed up with a little blingy bling.

Talk to you soon,