Friday, July 24, 2009

I have been so naughty

Sorry people, I've been an absent blogger for too long, no it wasn't my garden or all the building work we have going on at the moment, (the dust & mess everywhere is driving me mad), the only room I feel comfortable in at the moment is my craft/computer room, I have made a few cards just haven't got round to posting them, why you might ask, well I found facebook, then I found the silly little addictive games, then I found farm town...and I have been escaping into my little farm, where money is easy to earn, houses are easy to buy..and no dust or dirt..lol.
But its taken over my life and I've got to stop, so this weekend I intend to try and catch up with all my blogging, sorry for my lack of comments to you all, will try and get round to everyone this week, and I'll post some cards soon.
I hope when I do start posting you will be able to leave some comments as I've had to change the comments settings as I've had some Chinese site spamming my comments, masses of comments on every post I've made, so I've had to sit and delete them all, now I've turned on comment approval and only registered users can comment, hope it doesn't cause you problems. Catch up with you soon