Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Believe In Angels


Hello and thank you for stopping by.
I have so many ideas running round my head lately i thought it was time to put them to paper.
Still on my vintage theme,as you all know this is what i do most.
I have had this beautiful stamp for a couple of years now so i cant remember the make but i know my friend and i had such a hard time tracking it down.We looked all night every night for weeks until we found it somewhere in america and it was so cheap.We both was so excited we couldt sleep until the post man delivered her safely.
And she has been sitting on my shelf all that time looking at me un til today.Strange how that happends isnt it.
Any way here is the card i designed this morning.The camera hasnt picked up on the rich tones of fawn ink i used.

Once again thank you for taking the time to pop over.
Please leave a comment i so appriciate your thoughts.