Friday, April 9, 2010

Ultimate Blog Party!!

I completely forgot to write my UBP until just now! That figures..I'm always running behind.

So let me start by introducing myself...I'm Leah and I've been blogging since December 2007. My little family consists of me, my husband Josh, and our very smart and absolutely beautiful (no, I'm not biased in the least!) daughter, Reagan, who is three. We also have two furbabies...one will be turning 11 this month and the second will be turning 10 in June.

My blog is dedicated to my ramblings, bragging about my family, our new adventures in homeschooling (started a blog for that but haven't started posting anything there yet!) and my ranting and raving over the current state of our country. I warn you, if you're not a conservative, you won't like what I have to say. BUT if you're a liberal and have thick skin and an open mind, well, you just mind find some interesting things here.

I love crafts, decorating, sleeping :) (what mom doesn't!?), saving money (I'm a SAHM after all!) and trying to stay warm (why is it always so cold here!?!?). I'm a Christian and have been virtually my whole life, but I'm trying to deepen my relationship with God because lately it's been feeling very shallow. You might find posts about any of these things on my blog. I also had a very difficult pregnancy and delivery with my daughter and one of the big problems I suffered was Post Partum Depression and OCD--you'll even find posts about those trials (and hopefully they'll help someone at some point!)

At any rate, welcome and enjoy looking around and thanks for stopping by! (Check out more great UBP by clicking on the link to the right!)