Friday, April 9, 2010

24-Hour Read-A-Thon! - Updated!



I'm excited about participating in the 24-hour Read-a-thon! I have lots of reading to catch up on, and look forward to seeing what others are reading!


For more information on this event, check out the website at: http://24hourreadathon.com/

Here's to a day of reading!!

UPDATE: I've been up and reading today! Just finished Susan Wittig Albert's "Holly Blues." It was wonderful! I love her China Bayles mysteries!
Next up - gonna wander around some of the other blogs and challenges, and then I'll start "The Murderer's Daughters" by Randy Sue Meyers.

I hope to get through that one, and possibly Mary Higgins Clark's new release "The Shadow Of Your Smile."

2nd Update: 3:15 p.m. Have been reading "The Murderer's Daughter" by Randy Sue Meyers. Took a break to check out the action at the 24-Hour Read-A-Thon! Lots of fun going on!

I did the Mini-Challenge at Andye's blog, Reading Teen, that was really fun - It's Your Story- So Write it! And I browsed a few blogs.

===============================================================


Current Mini-Challenge - Soundtrack Song Mini-challenge hosted by Alita at http://www.alitareads.wordpress.com/, where you pick a song that goes along with the book you are currrently reading. I'm reading "The Murderer's Daughters" by Randy Sue Meyers, so the song I pick to go along with it is ...






Garth Brooks "Papa Loved Mama"! Cheeky, but it seemed to fit! What do you think??


Back to reading!

=======================================================

3rd Update:


Well, got sidetracked as my oldest son and girlfriend came up from Dallas and wanted to have dinner. But I did finish "The Murderer's Daughter, and am on to the next book. I was going to read the new Mary Higgins Clark book, but decided to find something a little lighter, so I picked up Lori Wilde's "The True Love Quilting Club." Been looking forward to this one for a while!


Back to reading!