Friday, April 16, 2010

More pictures that make me SMILE :)

All dressed and ready for school. Alexa picked her
Twins jersey today. I think she wanted to surprise Grandpa Tom.

Lillian wanted not 2 but 4 piggy tails today.

So pretty!

And the poses..

Stunning!

Alexa still has her tooth, barely!
She told me she is 'very nervous' about losing it
because this is her 'first loose tooth'.
But, she continues to wiggle it and is making progress.
My bet is that she will lose it this weekend.
We are heading to Elbow Lake to visit my parents this weekend.
Plus, work on my bedroom, rip up the carpet and paint the walls.
Thanks to Chip destroying the carpet, we will have our work cut out for us.
I'm actually quite anxious to get it done and see the finished results.
I've wanted my room painted since I was 7 years old when we moved into that house.
I'm just about 28 and no longer living there and FINALLY it's getting done.