Sunday, April 25, 2010

KLM Basketball Player

We over at Sew Many Challenges are so excited to have Kathryn & Sue from KLM sponsor us this week and I am honored to get to work with this super cute little guy!  He is part of a set called Sporty Shorties which you can purchase here.  He is so easy to color and I'll show you the copics I used below.  I had some bright team sport papers from a pack I picked up a long time ago in the $1 bin at Target that I thought would be perfect for this project (blue and the team print).  I cut the stars out using my cricut and paper scraps from a DCWV stack (sorry I can't remember which one it came from).  I also used my cricut to cut out my basketball.  Be sure and check out KLM's digital images as they have a huge variety over there!  Hope to see you join us in our challange at Sew Many Challenges!!!