Monday, January 25, 2010

Vikings Vs. Saints - NFC Playoffs in New Orleans

Chip and Benski resting up before the big game...

Looks a little uncomfortable...

Adam, grilling for the Vikings game...

The food...

Benski said when he gets nervous, he eats...
He was really nervous...

GO VIKINGS!

Lillian eating her Vikings cupcake...

Alexa eating her cupcake.
Go Purple & Gold!
I was having a big of anxiety watching the game. It's funny, because not being a huge football fan, I was more nervous than I ever anticipated. During the 4th quarter, I wasn't even able to watch. So, I took pictures instead...
Standing up...

Are you really going to sit here and take pictures of me the whole 4th quarter?


Getting a little bit intense...

We can do this...

Yeeaahh..BABY!

Stop taking pictures...


TOUCHDOWN VIKINGS!!

We still have a chance...

Yeeeesssss...

Rubbing his head in confusion...did that just happen?

This can't be happening...

Saying a little prayer...

Really?

Please hold on to the ball...

The happy dance...

Whooo!
Still smilin'...


Mommy, we're going to the SUPERBOWL!!


Not so fast...

Another fumble...

HMmm...What's happening here...


Seriously, did that just happen?

YAY VIKINGS!

We Got This!

Superbowl here we come!

We are THIS close!

Rubbing Lilli's head for good luck!

Welcome to Miami!

Wait.....what??

Alexa stayed positive!

Confusion sets in...we should have just won that.

Going into OT. Can't watch!

Ok Vikes, clean slate. We got this!

Adam's lungs are deflated...

Benski doesn't know what to say...

Are those tears?


Are we going to the Superbowl yet?
Or can I go to bed?

Can't watch...too intese...

I'm sure those are tears...

The Saints need to kick a 42 yard field goal to win the game..

They are going to miss...please miss...

And it's good!

The Saints are going to the Superbowl!

I can't believe that just happened...


My camera was pushed away at this point...

I snuck one more of Adam and Benski watching Drew Brees accept the trophy for the NFC Champoinship.
Sad...