Saturday, January 23, 2010

CHA Update Saturday 1/23/10

Hi there! We (my pal Robin and I) arrived here in Anaheim last night and promptly went to Outback and had some Coconut Shrimp..........they were yummy just in case you were wondering.

Today, I took two classes. The first was Flower Soft and the second was Hero Arts. Both classes were great, but I really loved the Hero Arts class (I always do) . We created 3 cards in the Flower Soft class and 4 card and a bracelet in the Hero class. I still need to put the finishing touches on my projects and take some pictures and then I will upload for you all to see.

Tonight we went to the SEI party. They always have a yummy ice cream/cookie/fruit bar for us to enjoy......I had vanilla ice cream with chopped up Oreos and I loved every bite!

We received goodies from Flower Soft, Hero and SEI. Pictures of all to follow.

I will update again tomorrow.