Friday, January 15, 2010

I read NieNie

As you may notice, I've added a new 'button' to my blog.
It's on the left column underneath my 'list of followers'.
It says, "I read NieNie".

I've tried writing paragraph after paragraph explaining who NieNie is and I just can't.
You'll have to go to her blog and read for yourself.
In short, she was in a plane crash with her husband over a year ago and 80% of her body was burned. She spent months in the burn unit in Arizona and now lives with her family in Utah. She has 4 children and blogs about her life as a mother and her struggles since the crash.

This woman is nothing short of inspiring.
She has made me want to become a better Mom and not take that for granted.
Even though she doesn't know I exist or that I religiously read her blog every day,
I feel like she is a life long friend.

She is currently back in Arizona's burn unit, going through multiple surgeries and skin graph's. Sounds like things are going well, but prayers are always appreciated.

A link to her blog is under my list of blogs that I follow.

Please check her out.

She is amazing and her blog is so worth reading.

You'll fall in love with her.

You may have seen her on Oprah, or the Today Show!



***************************************************


ELLA ANN ATTIG
6 lbs. 6.6 oz. 19 1/4" long

CONGRATULATIONS to our friends Aric and Crista on their new baby girl!