Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Flowers

Hi there! I hope your day is going well. I have been getting ready to leave for CHA. Robin and I will be driving to Anaheim on Friday. I hope the weather will play nice. :) I don't like driving in rain and I really don't want to drive over the Grapevine aka the Ridge Route (a portion of I-5 for those who are not familiar) if it is covered in snow or having high winds. I can't wait to go though as there are always so many yummy new papers/stamps/ribbon/embellishments to look at. My plan is to take lots of pictures and update here on the blog each day.

The card I am sharing with you today was alot of fun to create. I apologize for the photo, there hasn't been any sun around here in days. I used Gina K's layout that you can see here in her video. The stamps used are from Theresa Momber's Purrr-fectly Delightful set that I recently won from GKD. The frame around the flowers is from the new Organize It StampTV kit. The solid cardstocks are Smokey Slate and Sweet Corn from GKD and the print is called Something Old and it is from the Cosmo Cricket Everafter collection. The flowers were colored with Copic markers (Y21, Y82, E53, E55) and a little bit of yellow and brown Spica Glitter pens. The card was finished off with some ribbon and pearls.