Monday, January 11, 2010

Love with out hearts

Love without hearts saturday spotlight challenge


Yes my second entry to their challenge.I am back in to blogland i have so missed it,seeing everyones wounderful creations and reading wat everyones been up too.
i thought i would have a good try at keeping up my own blog this year and try out lots of new things so i entered the valentines swop over at

Im so excited about it.
We have to decorate a heart shape box and fill it with goodies and on 31st january post it off to our swop partner,Then on 14th febuary post our boxs and swop partners on our blog for you all to see what we made and what we recieved.
Exciting is'nt it.My swop partner is in America but thats all the information i can share at this moment so as they say watch this space.
I have 2 more challenges i want to enter this week so i shall be back later.
love tracey xxx