Monday, January 18, 2010

Just a Note Times Two


Hi there! Today I have a couple of
fun sets of notecards that I recently made. The set on the right was my class project last Saturday. The box base is Prismatic Frosted Yellow cardstock. I used Prismatic Frosted Teal and a bit of Basic Grey print paper for the accents. All of the stamps used (except for "hello") are from the brand new Hero Arts release. The "hello" stamp is from Amuse. The notecards are a base of Prismatic Frosted Teal with a layer of Neenah CC Solar White. This set was embellished with butterflies and/or rhinestones and ribbon. You can find all of these goodies here.

The set shown on the left was created for the Anything But a Card challenge on StampTV a couple of weeks ago. All stamps used were from the Bold Flowers set. The "Just a Note" was computer generated using Whackadoo Font. The label was cute out using my nestabilities labels set. The box base is Prismatic Island Mist Light. I used PL Green Apple and some October Afternoon Farm Fresh for the accents. This set is embellished with ribbon, brads and some Diamond Stickles. Each week a name is drawn from all of that weeks participants and the winner gets to pick a free stamp set. Guess what, I was picked! I chose the new Purrr-fectly Delightful set as my prize. I can't wait to stamp with it.

You can find a tutorial for the box here or a pdf file here.

Have a happy day!