Friday, January 22, 2010

Busy Week!


If there are any Company Girls dropping by, Welcome!!

And now for today's scatter brained post!

I feel so behind this week. Reagan's third birthday party is this weekend (a month late--there was too much happening at Christmas to have a birthday party in the mix..poor kid, Christmas babies get the short end of the stick!!). We're having a dinosaur theme--which she decided on at literally the last minute, so I've been running around like crazy trying to get dinosaur stuff together. I hope I can do a tutorial next weekend with some cute dinosaur party ideas!

We're also leaving to visit my family on the 30th...a 14 hour drive people...I'm already groaning! I still haven't figured out what I'm going to do about the cats. I need to work on a field trip for the Mom's group for March, which is due by Monday, the house is a disaster and did I mention we are almost out of everything??? LOL! And I STILL haven't gotten the mass email out about the donations for Haiti!

AND I'm about to be late to Reagan's playdate! EEEK! I need a shower and I need to get both of us ready in 30 minutes!

Regardless, I'm very thankful--the other day I was mentioning to a friend how I wished I had a house with no toys in it! But that's not true..no toys, no wonderful little girl to share my life with. I'll take the messy toy room and overcrowded schedule ANY DAY!