Monday, April 27, 2009

TRUtH


A truth is the truth
No chit no chat
I think I always want the truth all the time
But in anytime, I can’t handle the truth

The truth is not as simple as it is
Sometimes, the truth can be so hurt
But, how bad the truth is
It is still better than lies

Lies is a carrion
Covered by a beautiful gift-wrapping paper
The truth is a jewel
But, sometimes it is wrapped by a carbon paper

The truth can hurt me
But it will give me an improved strength
Lies can amuse me
But it will destroy me slowly but sure

I’m not a saint
Who always tells the truth
I’m just an imperfect person
Who wants to make the truth as my friend

When the truth becomes my friend
I have reconciled with the truth
I don’t have to try telling the truth anymore
I live the truth



jak, April 28th 2009