Saturday, April 11, 2009

THE NENO'S AWARD


My good friend, Ron Centeno, has received another award for his very popular and interesting blog, In My Own Words, and is sharing that award with A Friend Named Goddy.

As a requirement for accepting the award, I am stating below the reasons why I love blogging.

Since I left my hometown for economic reason, I have been living a solitary life. I have but few friends in this strange locality and rarely find them free to keep me company. But there are times when I badly need someone to at least help me unburden myself emotionally. Since friends are hard to find, I turned to blogging for that purpose.

I’d say that in my special case, blogging can be a substitute for a friend. When I am anxious and afraid, blogging takes my fears and anxieties away. When I am feeling low or am emotionally disturbed, it helps keep my sanity intact.

Blogging is a healthy activity. It not only serves as a much needed therapy for our severe emotional pains but it also helps us learn the art of expressing ourselves in a very eloquent fashion. I just love it!

Now, back to this meaningful award, here are the rules:

The aims of this award:

  • As a dedication to those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging
  • To seek the reasons why we all love blogging
  • Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it
  • Don't forget to mention the person who gave you the award
  • Answer the award's question by writing the reasons why you love blogging
  • Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like
  • Don't forget to notify the award recipients and put their links in your post

I want to pass this blog tag awards to the following bloggers whose friendship and support – their constant visits, reading my posts and leaving comments continue to inspire me. With gratitude, I am sharing this tag award with you guys:

  1. RhonB of Pinkoy
  2. Joel Lumen of The Daily Grind
  3. Roy of The Struggling Blogger dot com
  4. Dennis Dumaup of The Absurb Mind
  5. Pia of Color it Green
  6. Vincent La Madrid of My Scented Life... Vince