Monday, April 27, 2009

Sophie

Jake my nephew wanted a card for his girlfriend to celebrate the anniversary of their 1st year together. He arrived about 9 one evening, he knew exactly what he wanted, went through my stash, picked the flowers, ribbon, colour, and wording etc everything. Gave me some photo's, he wanted one in a heart on the front, and he wanted pages inside like a book, showing the photo's of their 1st year. OK I said when you you need it for?..........

I'll pick it up in the morning on my way to work if that's OK.......my jaw dropped...I'm not that quick at making cards at the best of times, let alone print the photo's, size them, frame them and and make a book... at 10 o'clock in the evening to be ready by 8 the next morning. So I explained it would take me a bit longer than that, he said OK I'll pick it up the day after. Well I did my best, had just finished it when he arrived at 8 in the morning to pick it up before he went to work, only had seconds to take a photo of the front, as he was running late, so I can't show the inside. He was well pleased with it, said thanks, gave me a kiss and rushed off to work.
The big red heart was cut with Robo from a free template by Silene on UKS.