Thursday, April 16, 2009

A card for Lisa

I've been so busy lately trying to sort out my hard drives, I've just managed to catch up on the blogs I visit, I really don't know what eats up my time. Anyway here a card I made.

I wasn't really happy with this one. I'd really wanted these keepsake sheets so put them on my Christmas list and my nephew Joe bought them for me. I thought I'd better make one up.. then I couldn't decide if I like it or not so I took it down to my Mums to get opinions, my niece Lisa loved it and said she would love it for her Birthday card. I kept asking her if she was sure....

It's not what I would have chosen to make for her, it was just too mauve and dark for me. I tried to brighten it up a bit with some glitter, gems and flowers, but it still didn't ring my bell. I mounted it onto an A5 card so I could do an insert with some nice words.

She loved it though, and keeps asking me why it's not on my blog, so here you go Lisa..it's on here now.

Would love to know what you think...