Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Feel Better Soon

Here is a little Get Well card that I made using stamps and paper from the Gina K Designs Floral Frenzy Kit. For the base card I ran my folded black card through the Cuttlebug with my Nestie Lables 1 large die.

To do this, you need to place the die just below the fold line of the card so that it doesn't cut all of the way through. This cardstock is good and heavy so it took a couple of passes through the bug to cut all of the way through. I continued cutting/embossing the layers using some of the other dies from the Labels 1 set. For the image panel, I stamped the flowers with Pink Petunia VersaMagic ink and then cut/embossed the panel. The butterflies are from a MS punch. I know you will find this shocking, but there is no glitter or bling on this card. Yup, I even shocked myself! :)

happy wednesday,