Saturday, November 21, 2009

Stuff for Sale and my Green Cup/Saucer

First, I would like to thank everyone for your great comments about my Vintage Tags and the staging of that photo from this post. A few people asked about the green cup/saucer in the picture. I don't think it is any special brand, I picked it up at the thrift store for less than a buck and thought I might create a little gifty w/some tea and goodies for a friend. I have a couple more that I picked up too! I will share them with you when I get them fixed up pretty!

Next, is a list of the goodies that were in the "It's Gotta Go" box from this post. If you are interested in any of it, please leave me a comment with a way to get ahold of you. Thanks for looking.

For Sale

Shipping is not included, but I will do my best to ship the easiest/least expensive way.
Stampin Up Classic Ink Pads $3.00
Bliss Blue
Going Gray
Brilliant Blue
More Mustard
Brocade Blue
Gable Green
Pretty in Pink
Soft Subtles Stampin Spots (set of 12) $10.00

Stampin Up Re-Inker $2.00
Pretty in Pink

Stampin Up Markers $1.00
Night of Navy
Rose Romance
Summer Sun

Stampin Up Extras

Stampin Pastels (nearly new) $15.00
Elements Buttons $2.00
Rich Regals Buttons $2.00

Stampin Up Stamps

Warm Wishes $5.00
2 step Brushstroke Blossoms $5.00
2 step Petal Prints $10.00
All Natural $7.00
Fun Faces $ 7.00
Simple Sayings II $5.00
Paint Prints $7.00
Collage Alphabet (NIB) $25.00
Little Hellos $7.00
2 step Roses in Winter $15.00
Definitely Decorative Mixed Bouquet $ 15.00
Cheery Chat $12.00
Definitely Decorative Fresh Fruits (7 stamps) 10.00
Sweet of You (6 stamps NIB) $5.00

Other Stuff

ColorBox Inks w/Re-inker $4.00 (Mica Magic Bronze or Mica Magic Red)
My Favorite Things: Boho Blossoms (some staining) $5.00
Stampendous: Paisley clear set SSC068 $3.00
Hero Arts: Cupcakes clear set CL158 (some staining) $5.00
Verve: Asian Flair $6.00
TAC: Swirly w/hearts TG139 (new, unopened) $1.00
TAC: Snowflakes T443 (new, unopened) $5.00