Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Got Cocoa?


Hi there! Just a short post for you today. I have a bit of a cold and have been laying down most of the day. I created these fun cocoa tins for my class last weekend. All of the stamps are from the Stampendous set called Stretchy Snowman. This set has both a large and small stretchy snowman in it. I used the large one for both Mr. and Mrs Snow above. There are several accessories in the set to decorate your snowies with. I decided to make a simple band out of Colorful Christmas cardstock from My Mind's Eye to go around the tin. Mr. and Mrs. were stamped on the fold of some Neenah CC Solor White cardstock and then cut out to create little cards. I paper pieced their hats with some more Colorful Christmas cardstock and finsihed off with some Copic coloring. Both tins are tied with swirl organdy ribbon. A knot for him and a pretty bow for her. All supplies can be found here.


I hope you all enjoy a fabulous Thanksgiving day! I am so thankful for my family, my friends and the many blessings in my life. What are you thankful for this year?


hugs,