Thursday, November 12, 2009

Praha

I have many dreams. One of them is traveling to many places (especially Europe!). One of the city in Europe where i desperately want to visit is Praha (or Prague). I know about Praha only from pictures, movies or articles and i have no idea why i really admire this city. One thing for sure, someday i will go there (amiiin!) and i will post the photos that i captured by myself in thousand sunny (amiiin again! lol). While waiting it happens, i post the photos of Praha, captured by Glynnis Ritchie, enjoy Praha =)Library at Strahov Monastery i bet one of my friend, who will see this photo, will shout with huge enthusiastic "I want to go thereee toooo!!!" She's crazy about book (lol) -her blog initial is "B"-

Pocket Watch Store "It will be great to have this stuff. Years ago, one of my friend had given a mini pocket watch but it's already broken. I will buy one when i visit there =)

A View From Clock Tower One of the reason why i love Praha is it's streets, where we can eat in the outdoor cafe while enjoying the atmosphere of the street.

The Churches definitely places to go...i guess u will feel God's presence there just only by seeing it's unbelievable interior (lol, just kidding). Cant imagine if i were there...i will ask anyone to tweak my ear to make sure that im not dreaming at that time.

*All the photos is respectly belongs to Glynnis Ritchie. See her other amazing photos in here